Trying to find things to do while living up here is no problem. If I can’t find something to do myself, the PQ always seems to have at least three projects going or in mind that requires my expertise or help. I’m talking physical activities if you haven’t guessed. What is lacking sometimes is the mental aspect. She is an avid cruciverbalist and spends down time doing what she loves to keep her mind sharp. Me, I just ponder the meaning of life and try to answer questions that will keep that dreaded disease that affects your memory at bay. Here are 10 questions that I’m currently pondering on. I believe I’ve come up with the correct answers but won’t give them to you in this post. You can run over them a few times and see what you come up with and see how you did in my next post if I remember to give them to you.
1) How long did the Hundred Years’ War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get cat gut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel’s hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI’s first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
Keep your fork