Here are 10 more handy to know trivia (or not) facts.
1. The best way to prevent an abundance of weeds is to pull the weeds before they set seed.
2. If you cut an earthworm in half, it will not regenerate contrary to popular belief.
3. A night crawler can tunnel up to 6 feet deep.
4. Money can’t buy happiness but it can buy a mule.
5. You can use Stayfree Maxi Pads as knee pads when gardening.
6. The average box of Barnum’s Animal Crackers contain 22 crackers.
7. Ripe cranberries bounce.
8. Preparation H will sooth a mosquito bite.
9. You can use ChapStick to prevent rust on gardening tools.
10. Fear of wasps is called spheksophobia.
Keep your fork