Yahoo always seems to have plenty of suggestions for places for seniors to live or retire based on living expenses, taxes, medical facilities, and the like. I would like to offer a few places of my own, over a short period of time based on what the seniors I know are really interested in.
You can retire to Phoenix, Arizona where…
1. You are willing to park 3 blocks away because you found shade.
2. You’ve experienced condensation on your a** from the hot water in the toilet bowl.
3. You can drive 4 hours in one direction and never leave town.
4. You have over 100 recipes for Mexican food.
5. You know that “dry heat” is comparable to what hits you when you open your oven door.
6. The 4 seasons are: tolerable, hot, really hot, and ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!
Keep your fork