This is the 5th in a series of places to live or retire.
You can retire to the Deep South where…
1. You can rent a movie and buy bait in the same store.
2. “Y’all” is singular and “all y’all” is plural.
3. “He needed killin” is a valid defense.
4. Everyone has 2 first names: Billy Bob, Jimmy Bob, Mary Sue, Betty Jean, Mary Beth, etc.
5. Everything is either ‘in yonder,” “over yonder,” or “out yonder.” It’s important to know the difference, too.
6. Bar-B-Que doesn’t always mean pork or beef.
Keep your fork