Dusty Roads sent me this story that emerged out of an incident that happened at the motorcycle rally at Sturgis this past summer.
An old, blind cowboy wandered into an all-girl biker bar by mistake. He found his way to a bar stool and ordered a shot of Jack Daniels. After sitting there for a while, he yelled at the bartender, “Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?”
The bar immediately fell silent.
In a very deep, husky voice, the woman sitting next to him said, “Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:
1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl with a ‘Billy-Club.’
3. I’m a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.
Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy…do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?”
The blind cowboy thought for a second, shook his head and muttered, “No…not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.”
Keep your fork