Some people were born with a silver spoon in their mouth and will moan about things that are unbelievable. In fact, they would complain if you hung them with a new rope. I’m sure you know the type and perhaps would like to laugh out loud when you hear them complain. Seeing all the hikers out around here reminds me of these 12 true complaints that forest rangers have received.
- A small deer came into my camp and stole my bag of pickles. Is there a way I can get reimbursed?
- Escalators would help on steep uphill sections.
- Trails need to be wider so people can walk while holding hands.
- Found a smoldering cigarette left by a horse.
- Trails need to be reconstructed. Please avoid building trails that go uphill.
- Too many bugs and leeches and spiders and spider webs. Please spray the wilderness to rid the area of these pests.
- Chairlifts need to be in some places so that we can get to wonderful views without having to hike to them.
- The coyotes made too much noise last night and kept me awake. Please eradicate these annoying animals.
- Need more signs to keep area pristine.
- A McDonalds’ would be nice at the trail head.
- Too many rocks in the mountains.
- The places where trails do not exist are not well marked.
Keep your fork