- Does anything good ever ‘go south’?
- Is it true that the further behind you get, the more time you have to catch up?
- If one doctor doctors another doctor, does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does he doctor the doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?
- I thought a thought but the thought I thought was not the thought I thought I thought.
- There was a fisherman named fisher who fished for some fish in a fissure, till a fish with a grin, pulled the fisherman in. Now they’re fishing the fissure for fisher.
- Did you ever wonder if you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
- On mules we find two legs behind and two we find before. We stand behind before we find what those behind be for.
- Mr. See owned a saw, and Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See’s saw sawed Soar’s seesaw before Soar saw See, which made Soar sore. Had Soar seen See’s saw before See sawed Soar’s seesaw, See’s saw would not have have sawed Soar’s seesaw. So See’s saw sawed Soar’s seesaw, but it was sad to see Soar so sore just because See’s saw sawed Soar’s seesaw!
Keep your fork