As if Santa doesn’t have enough worries on Christmas Eve, here are some ways you can throw more confusion at the jolly fellow. A bunch of the guys around here found a forgotten jug and came up with these while sitting around a bonfire. Some are pretty radical!
- Instead of milk and cookies, leave him a salad, and a note explaining that you think he could stand to lose a few pounds.
- While he’s in the house, go find his sleigh and write him a speeding ticket.
- Leave him a note, explaining that you’ve gone away for the holidays. Ask if he would mind watering your plants.
- While he’s in the house, replace all of his reindeer with exact replicas. Then wait and see what happens when he tries to get them to fly.
- Keep an angry bull in your living room. If you think a bull goes crazy when he sees a little red cape, wait until he sees that big, red Santa suit.
- Build an army of mean-looking snowmen on the roof, holding signs that say, “We hate Christmas,” and “Go away Santa”.
- Leave a note by the telephone, telling Santa that Mrs. Claus called and wanted to remind him to pick up some milk and a loaf of bread on his way home.
- Set a bear trap at the bottom of the chimney. Wait for Santa to get caught in it, and then explain that you’re sorry, but from a distance, he looked like a bear.
- While he’s in the house, find the sleigh and sit in it. As soon as he comes back and sees you, tell him that he shouldn’t have missed that last payment, and take off.
- Leave a plate filled with cookies and a glass of milk out, and a note that says, “For The Tooth Fairy”. Leave another plate out with half a stale cookie and a few drops of skim milk in a dirty glass with a note that says, “For Santa”.
- Take everything out of the house as if it’s just been robbed. When Santa arrives, show up dressed like a policeman and say, “Well,well. They always return to the scene of the crime”.
- Leave a copy of your Christmas list with last-minute changes and corrections.
- While he’s in the house, cover the top of the chimney with barbed wire.
- Leave lots of hunting trophies and guns out where Santa’s sure to see them. Go outside, yell “Ooh! Look! A deer! And he’s got a red nose! And fire a gun.
- Leave Santa a note, explaining that you’ve moved. Include a map with unclear and hard-to-read directions to your new house.
- Leave out a Santa suit, with a dry-cleaning bill.
- Paint “hoof prints” all over your face and clothes.While he’s in the house, go out onto the roof. When he comes back up, act like you’ve been ‘trampled.’ Threaten to sue.
- Instead of ornaments, decorate your tree with Easter eggs. Dress up like the Easter Bunny. Wait for Santa to come and then say, “This neighborhood ain’t big enough for the both of us.”
Keep your fork