Here are some words from very wise men. None of wich are serving in Washington.
- Never kick a cow pie on a hot day.
- Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
- If you drink, don’t park. Accidents cause people.
- Good judgement comes from bad experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgement.
- A closed mouth gathers no foot.
- There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
- Never miss a good chance to shut up.
- Experience is something you don’t get until right after you need it.
- Generally speaking, you aren’t learning much when your mouth is moving.
- Some days you are the bug, and some days you’re the windshield.
- Don’t squat with your spurs on.
Keep your fork