Here are some signs seen in Seattle.
- Frog parking only. All others will be toad.
- Ants are healthy because they have little antibodies.
- Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?
- What happens if you get scared to death twice?
- I was addicted to the hockey pokey but I turned myself around.
- Went to the air & space museum but there was nothing there.
- Hold the door open for a clown. It’s a nice jester.
- The second mouse gets the cheese.
- My reality check bounced.
- If pride comes before a fall, humility should come by winter.
- All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.
- Between two evils I always pick the one I’ve never tried.
- Cure for an obsession; get another one.
- I’m still hot. It just comes in flashes now.
- The first five days after the weekend are the hardest.
- I child proofed my house but the kids still get in.
- Ban pre-shredded cheese. Make America Grate again.
- If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.
- The past, present & future walked into a bar. It was tense.
- A clean conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory.
- Does seven days without meat make one week?
Keep your fork