- There are more Spanish-speaking people in the United States than there are in Spain.
- There are more English-speaking people in China than in the United States.
- There are no natural lakes in Ohio, only man-made lakes.
- More of your brain is used to control your thumb than to control your stomach.
- You’re never too old to learn, unless you’re a teenager.
- Greater Los Angeles is larger than Rhode Island and Delaware combined.
- It is estimated that 75% of all United States dollars contain traces of cocaine.
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
- 72 percent of Americans don’t know the people living next door.
- Your body gives off enough heat in half an hour to bring half a gallon of water to a boil.
- 11% of Americans have thrown out a dish just because they didn’t want to wash it.
- April, 2011 holds the record for the most (758) tornadoes in any single month.
Keep your fork